India Network Visitors Insurance provides accident and sickness insurance for foreign visitors coming to United States, Canada and Mexico. All Visa holders and their families are eligible to take advantage of the plans. India Network Plans offer superior health insurance coverage for visitors of all ages between 0-99 years.
India Network Foundation, a non-profit organization sponsors Visitor Health Insurance plans with and without pre-existing coverage. These plans are not available on any other web site and offer excellent benefits that no other plan offer in USA:
* CHUBB Comprehensive Visitor Health Insurance Program (80/20) NETWORK Plan;
* CHUBB Premier Visitor Health Insurance Plan;
* AXIS Plan with Pre-Existing Conditions Coverage (Pre-existing limited to Acute Onset coverage)
For people without pre-existing conditions we offer AXIS BasicCare Plan from AXIS Insurance Company, rated A+ by Standard & Poor’s and A.M. Best, offers the lowest premium.
Insurance for a 55-year-old costs only $28 per month with a $100 deductible.
Click on Quote and Apply to see the difference.
Insurance claims of all India Network policies are processed in the United States.
We DO NOT have any office(s) in India.
We offer different plans for Visitor Health Insurance and Travel Insurance.
Our international visitor insurance plans are open to visitors from any country in the World
India Network Accident and Sickness Insurance is sponsored by the India Network Foundation, a U.S. based non-profit organization founded to serve the Asian Indian community around the World, and Researchers and Scholars interested in learning about India. Started as the first internet resource for India related news and events in 1988, the INF has established itself as the First and foremost resource on India and India related issues.
With more than two decades of experience serving the Indian community, the India Network Foundation leverages community participation to offer affordable premiums for insurance coverage to members traveling to the USA, Canada, or Mexico with Network/Non-Network options.
How to Apply:
We offer online enrollment for all visitor health insurance plans. No medical exam is needed.
For India Network Sponsored Plans(CHUBB, AXIS, ADD, AXIS BasicCare):
- Go to (Quote and Apply) of Online_Quote in the header
- Fill out the easyselect form
- Select a plan from the list, and click "purchase" button
- Enter your visitor's information
- If you are a first time visitor,select membership fee
- Fill out your credit card information
- Then click "Apply Now."
- For a full list of programs Go to Premiums
For other plans:
- Click on the enrollment link located at the top of each plan page.
- Follow the instructions to apply.